Water heaters, called “Instant Geysers” in Pakistan, require as much (if not more) maintenance as any other electronic device. The best components are provided by the manufacturer to withstand constant heating and cooling, but it’s important to remember that even the best components wear out if they are constantly under load. So, How do find instant geyser prices In Pakistan? There are many retailers or online stores you can buy instant geysers. So, the instant geyser price will start from 10,800 to 30,000 PKR. In this article, we’ll look at some maintenance and installation tips to ensure the longevity of your water heater, despite the periodic expansion and contraction caused by heating and cooling.
How Many Ways to Install Instant Geyser?
- When installing a water heater, please make sure that there is a certain distance between the water heater and the wall.
- If there is not enough space for technicians to inspect the water heater components, they will not be able to perform proper maintenance and repairs.
- Call an Urban Clap professional to make sure it is installed properly.
- It is also important that they are easily accessible when repairs or maintenance are needed.
- Some people install Instant Geysers directly above the toilet for easy access, but this prevents technicians from reaching them easily.
- It is best to install the Geyser on a part of the wall where there is nothing underneath, avoiding shower, bath or toilet areas where there is a lot of water.
- This way, you or someone else can easily reach it using a small stool.
Instant Geyser height
Experts recommend installing the Instant Geyser at a height of at least 1.8 meters above the ground. This ensures that there is sufficient water pressure and that hot water comes out of the faucet instead of running.
Installed in the tank
In large Instant Geysers, corrosion-resistant anode rods are installed in the tank. These rods absorb rust and other impurities in the water and prevent the tank from rusting and corroding. However, this causes them to corrode after a few years.
- Make sure that the intermittent springs are connected to a small circuit breaker (MCB) that will cut off the power in case of a power surge. This will minimize the risk of shorting out the water heater.
- Make sure the switch is high enough that young children won’t get near it but not so high that you or an adult can’t reach it.
- Now that you know what to look for when installing a water heater, here’s how to maintain it to keep it safe.
- Key points for regular water heater maintenance
- Don’t leave the Instant Geyser on for long periods of time.
- Many people want their intermittent hot springs to run for longer periods.
Energy save Instant Geyser
- Maintaining your water heater is also important for saving energy.
- If you set a lower temperature, the water will reach that temperature faster. The lower the temperature, the less intermittent spring action and the longer the life.
- Using lukewarm water instead of hot water also reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- It is especially important to lower the thermostat temperature in homes with young children.
- This is why it is important to maintain your water heater so that you do not run out of hot water in the winter.
- Experts recommend inspecting the anode rod every three years to ensure that the outer magnesium layer is corroded and the inner steel rod is visible from at least six inches away.
- If so, the rod should be replaced. The rod should also be replaced if it is covered with a white scale (this can happen if the water is very hard) or if the thickness of the rod has decreased significantly within an hour.
- During the morning hours. They say you need hot water to get to work or school, but with the Instant Geyser on, you can save time.
This may have been the case in the past, but these days Instant geysers can boil water in less than five minutes. It’s a good idea to turn on the water five minutes before use, rather than 30 minutes after because leaving the water on too long reduces the life of the unit. Regular maintenance of your water heater will extend its life.