There was once a time that if you want to capture precious moments, you need a camera as in old times, there was only a phone. Now due to such advancements in technology, a phone is converted into a smartphone.
A smartphone has all the qualities of a DSLR, through which you can capture any moment with your mobile camera. Yet, there is a misconception that a smartphone user would be looking for the best free video editing app. These apps can additional enhance their video.
Video editing apps on Android are easy to use and come with a variety of useful tools. best ghostwriting services has compiled a list of the best Android video editor apps for 2021. You can edit videos to perfection and share them on:
Best Mobile Video Editing App
FilmoraGo is a popular Android video editor app with a large user base. This app can perform all primary function like:
- Adding Themes.
- Music and much more.
You can also make:
- 1:1 square videos for Instagram.
- 16:9 videos for YouTube.
- Create reverse videos.
- Add Transitions.
- Text and much more.
It includes some in-app purchases, but most of its amazing features are free. For example, you can save the files to your gallery or share them immediately on social media. Also, a watermark appears after videos edited with the free version.
- Real-time previewing of clips is possible.
- Photos and videos from social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, and others can be imported.
- A large library of templates and effects.
- A collection of professional editing software.
Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe Premiere Rush is another excellent free video editing tool for Android. Adobe Premiere Rush allows you to edit any video right from your phone. It’s simple to use and enjoyable to use.
Adobe describes the free video editing program as “built only for online video artists.” This implies that the software is already aware of the exact video changes you’ll need for social media networks or a fiction ghostwriter. The movie may, of course, be shared on a variety of social networking sites using the app.
You can apply:
- Video effects.
- Change color.
- Create pan and zoom effects.
- Add custom animated titles.
Also, the software includes a built-in camera for capturing high-quality videos.
Audio capabilities for sound balance and auto-ducking are also included in the Android app. The nicest aspect is that you can have many video tracks to make your job go more. Also, it is completely free to download and does not contain any advertisements.
- For Android users, an all-in-one video editor app.
- A thumbnail can be added, and posts for TikTok, YouTube, and other platforms can be scheduled.
If you’re looking for a video editor for Android that doesn’t leave a watermark, InShot is one of the best options. It has an easy-to-use interface, and the adverts don’t get in the way of your job. Unfortunately, if you wish to remove the watermark from your video, you’ll have to view an advertisement.
It offers all the typical video editing features, such as trim, crop, split, and the ability to apply video effects, among others. Aside from that, you can choose to freeze a part of the video.
You can receive 4K outputs and select from a variety of frame rates. If you’re a TikTok user or want to post videos to Instagram, InShot is a wonderful video editing tool to use.
- 4K uploads and many frame rate options.
- In-house music effects.
- Platform-based aspect ratio options.
VideoShow has won many honors and is one of the greatest video editing apps for Android. This app can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store.
It is dependable and simple to use, thanks to its layout. You can also add:
- Sound effects to your video and perform live dubbing.
There are over 50 different themes to choose from, and you may compress your video to make it smaller.
The videos keep their quality, and there are no time constraints on how long they can be watched. Also, almost all Android smartphones are supported with the FilmoraGo alternative app.
- Fifty elaborate themes to beautify slideshows, vlogs, and videos.
- Blurred background, options to adjust voice enhancement and audio speed features.
- A video can have many layers of background music.
- A video’s soundtrack can be converted to mp3.
PowerDirector is a full-featured Android video editor with a simple timeline layout. But getting used to the controls may take some time.
Yet, after you’ve mastered this program, you’ll be able to generate:
- Professional-looking and effective rich videos in seconds.
Also, you can choose from over 30 distinct effects and transition effects to use in your video.
With this best free video editing program, you can create fantastic green screen videos. For all PowerDirector functions, there are also tutorial videos.
The free version has most of the functions, but purchasing the full version:
- Removes watermarks.
- It even allows you to download films in 1080 and 4K formats.
Also, it’s compatible with Android 4.3 and higher.
- With the right gear, videos can be exported in 4K.
- Slow-motion video editor for creating slow-motion video FX.
- Select a chroma key to add transparency to videos and overlay effects.
KineMaster is one of the greatest video editing apps for Android, thanks to its well-designed UI and strong capabilities. For example, it allows you to import different media files using the drag-and-drop method.
KineMaster gives you incredible flexibility over the editing process, allowing you to create great videos. For example, you can use various transitions or insert blocks of text or subtitles between video parts.
The elimination of the watermark and full access to premium assets, nonetheless, is only available. And if you buy the app’s professional edition. Aside from that, the free version has most of the features.
- Videos, photos, text, effects, overlays, stickers, and handwriting can all be merged into several layers.
- To see the editing in real-time, use the instant preview option.
- Within a clip, precise volume control from moment to moment.