AVG Antivirus is one of the best antivirus software that allows internet users to get connected to the internet by avoiding the risk of harming their device as well as data (personal and confidential). Although the AVG Antivirus has various sophisticated in-built features like LinkScanner and Online Shield, the users may face some common errors or issues while installing, activating, or running the AVG Antivirus to the device. And one such common run-time error is the AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001F946. Today, in this article I am going to introduce some manual methods for resolving the AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001F946, quickly.
Why AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001F946 is generally caused due to the following reasons listed below:
- The incomplete installation of the AVG Antivirus files.
- Corrupted download of the AVG Antivirus.
- The outdated drivers being used by the system.
- Corrupted registry files
- The System files being infected by virus or malware.
As the AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001F946 occurs on the device, an error message box is displayed on the screen that shows the error message as shown below:
“AVG Error Code 0xE001F946: Unable to install the AVG Antivirus”
There are some common symptoms by which the users could easily get the indication that the AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001F946 is going to occur on their device. Some of them are listed below:
- The program actively running on the device gets crashed, suddenly.
- The device starts to get freeze at periodic intervals, frequently.
- The response of the Windows becomes slow to the inputs given by the users using the keyboard, mouse, or any other input devices.
- The error message box is displayed on the screen.
- The system starts to freeze frequently when the users are trying to execute the AVG antivirus on it.
Methods to Resolve AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001F946
By following the manual methods detailed below, the users can easily resolve the AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001F946 on their device, easily:
Method 1: Execute the Disk Cleanup:
- First and foremost, launch the start menu on the device.
- Now, in the search box of the start menu, type the “command” and then, press the “Ctrl +Shift + Enter” keys all together.
- After this, the users will be asked to give the permission. To do so, click the “Yes” button.
- Now, a window will appear on the screen. In this window, type the “regedit” and press the “Enter” key.
- After this, all the system files will appear on the screen.
- From this list, select all the “Temporary Files” by marking the checkbox displayed in front of them.
- For initiating the cleanup process, click the “OK” button.
- Once the junk files get cleaned, restart the device and try to install the AVG Antivirus.
Method 2: Install al the Updated Drivers to the Windows:
- Firstly, launch the start menu by clicking the “Start” button on the taskbar.
- Now, tap the “Control Panel” option and then, click the “Devices and Printers” option.
- After this, click the “Device Manager” option.
- To make an ease, the users may directly type the “Device Manager” in the search bar of the start menu. And then, tap the “Device Manager” option from the search results.
- A list will appear on the screen. From this list, select your device by right clicking on it.
- And then, tap the “Update Driver” option from the drop down menu.
After performing the aforementioned stepwise procedure of resolving the AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001F946, try to install or update the AVG Antivirus. If the AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001F946 still persists on the device then, you may Dial 8O6-3O4-3832 AVG Customer Support Phone Number. The AVG Tech Support is available round the clock to assist you in troubleshooting the AVG Antivirus errors or issues.