How to Fix Fix Norton 360 Error Code 8504, 104 Pop Up
We PCSupremo provides an end solution for each error you face in Norton products. In this blog, we are going to tell you how to fix Norton error 8504 104 on your PC. There might be chances that you have checked out multiple articles or tutorials on the web to fix this but if you are reading this then do not worry we are going to fix your problem anyhow because we have a group of experts who are going to help you anytime.
So, sit back, relax, and read this article carefully because skipping any step can confuse you in between of the tutorial.
Why am I seeing Norton 360 error 8504 104 on my screen?
It is a very serious condition if you are seeing Norton error 8504 104 on your screen. There are multiple reasons that you are getting this error on your PC. But here, we are going to look for the major and general reasons; why this error is appearing on your screen.
- The first reason can be installing Norton antivirus over an already installed antivirus product in the system.
- This can happen due to incomplete installation or failed processes.
- If you are updating the Norton antivirus to its new version but due to some technical issue the process failed and this is causing the Norton error 8504 104 on your PC.
So, these are some general reasons and factors that why Norton error is appearing on your PC.
You are not getting Norton 360 Error 8504, right? But your prompt screen has 8504 in the box, do not worry we are mentioning some errors which are the same or the part of Norton 8504 104.
- Norton error 8504 0
- Norton error 8504 5
- Norton error 8504 and 104
- Norton error 8504 and 100
- Norton Error 8504 102
- Norton Error 8504 106
- Norton Error Code 8504 101
These are error definitions that might be appearing on your PC screen. There are chances that you are seeing more than one error, but you don’t have to worry about it, because here we are going to tell you how to solve all these errors in very simple steps.
How to fix Norton Error 8504 104
If you want to remove the Norton error 8504 and others too then you have to follow the steps mentioned below. But before proceeding towards the steps, you should have a working Norton account and an activated Norton product so that you can easily resolve the issue on your PC. So. without wasting more time, let’s get started and fix the Norton error 8504 and 104.
Step 1: Remove other Antivirus from PC
- To make things easier, first of all, remove other software that is related to PC’s security and protection so that Norton antivirus does not reflect with other software on the PC.
- Press Win+R and now type appwiz.cpl and hit Enter.
- Now, a window will popup and you will be able to see a list of the programs that are installed on your PC.
- Select the Antivirus/Free Security tool and click on Uninstall/Remove program.
- Follow the instructions on your computer screen to remove the particular program.
- When the uninstallation process has been done, restart your PC.
Step 2: Use Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
- If you think that going to list and removing the software is time taking and confusing that you can use this Norton Remove and Reinstall tool to make things easy.
- To use this software first you have to visit Norton’s official website and download the software.
- Now, go to your download folder and install the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- After installing the software, you have to go to the advanced option and click on Remove only.
- Click on Remove, and restart the system.
Step 3: Update Graphics Card
- Your graphics card can also conflict with the Norton antivirus, so it can also cause Norton error 8504 and 104. So, you can update your graphics driver to solve the issue.
- Right-click on My Computer, go to Manage, now click on Device Manager then go to Display adapters or you can also use a shortcut, press Win+R, and type devmgmt.dsc and hit Enter.
- Now double click on Display adapters and right-click on HD graphics card.
- Click on Update Driver Software.
- Now restart your PC and check again.
Step 4: Update your System’s device drivers
There are some chances that your PC’s drivers are not up to date. Yes, you are connected to the internet every time but some drivers are there which we have to update manually, and these outdated drivers can cause some error on your system. So update them now to avoid such an issue on your system.
Driver Update Tools like Driver Doc are recommended by experts to automate the entire process of updating the device drivers.
Step 5 – Fresh Installation of Windows
If your Windows is showing you some faults and lags. So maybe due to outdated or corrupted OS can be one of the reasons for Norton Error 8504. To install a fresh operating system and try to fix this error.
If Norton Error 8504 is not the error which you are facing and it is another type of error then you can head over to our previous articles related to Norton Errors and fixes.
Step 6: Using Norton AutoFix Tool
If the above steps are not able to solve your problem then you can use this tool to remove the Norton error 8504 automatically. To fix Norton error 8504 automatically you have to download the Norton AutoFix Tool from the official website of Norton.
After downloading the tool, run the tool, and follow the instructions. This tool will automatically detect the issue and will also resolve it. There is no need for your interference in the process, so sit back, and let the tool do its work.
These are some steps, which are surely going to help you to fix Norton error 8504 and 104. Still, if you are not able to troubleshoot the error then you can contact our experts to solve this error. We are available for you to 24*7, which means you can call us at night as well as in daytime time too.
Here you can find the answer if you were searching resolution for these problems then you’re at the right destination, get answers for- Norton error 8504 0, Norton 360 error 8504 and 104, Norton Autofix error 8504 and 100, Norton Autofix error 8504 and 102, Norton error unable to continue, Norton error 8504 and 101, what is Norton error 8504 and 104, Norton error 8504 106, what is Norton error 8504 5, what is Norton error 8504 0, fix Norton error 8504, and what does Norton error 8504 mean.
Norton Technical Support
- Complete installation of Norton Antivirus products
- Customization in installation
- Easy to use software
- Proper guidelines to use any product
- Detailed usage of each feature in the product
- Remove errors related to antivirus
- Remove errors and buds related to system
- Removing of malicious malware file in the user’s computer remotely
- Additional support while installing and adding new updates to the products
- Expert recommendations for the upgrade of products and antivirus version
- Want to remove antivirus we are there for you
- Complete support while uninstalling the products
Quick Help [Dial: 8O6-3O4-3832] to Fix Norton 360 Error Code 8504, 104 Pop Up
Frequently Asked Questions for Norton Security
Can I Install Norton on my Mac?
Yes, you can install Norton on your Mac, Windows, Android, as well as on iOS too. So Norton has broad operating system support.
What does Norton protect you from?
Before buying an antivirus it is quite obvious you might be interested to know what Norton antivirus will protect your computer from. In simple terms, it will protect your PC from all common types of viruses, spams, identity theft, social dangers, and more online threats.
Are there different types of Norton Antiviruses?
Norton is known for providing different products for specific services. So, you can find several Norton antiviruses out there. Some of them are Norton 360 standard, Norton 360 deluxe, Norton secure VPN, and more.
Is Norton good Antivirus?
Yes, Norton is one of the best companies to provide you amazing products at the budget price range. Along with that, they provide top of the line customer support which is quite important in today’s world.