Mabroom dates have a soft texture and sweet flavour, making them an ideal healthy snack. They also have a very pleasant smell. However, it is very difficult to find hygienic and clean dates. Most suppliers don’t care about its purity. As a brand, we are very committed to freshness. Products in clean, safe locations and package them securely. How to find mabroom dates price in Pakistan? Some Stores or online websites provide clean and high-quality products throughout Pakistan. Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruits brings this product to your door.
What is the History of Mabroom dates?
- Occasions Dry Fruits Mabroom dates are known for their rich aroma and quality. Mabroom dates originate from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where they are also grown. It is the most widely consumed variety.
- Occasions Mabroom dates are very sweet, nutritious, and aromatic and have many health benefits. Measuring 1.5 cm, they are not only a rich source of energy but also contain important vitamins and minerals, as well as high fibre content.
- Mabroom dates are sweet and sticky, with bright red or bronze skin and a lingering caramel-like flavour.
- They have a mild, pleasant flavour, but are much firmer than other date varieties. For some people, it can be difficult to chew.
- We think this candy-like texture is what makes Mabroom unique. Mabroom also contains high levels of natural fibre and minerals, which contribute to physical and mental well-being.
- The flavour of Mabroom is different from other varieties of dates and its unique aroma is surprising.
- Mabroom is not dry, but very soft. That’s why it’s best to eat them at room temperature, rather than taking them straight out of the refrigerator.
- And to really enjoy the Mabroom, here is how to eat it
- Cut the date in half and remove the seeds.
Temperature for Mabroom Dates
Dates should always be kept in an airtight container to avoid drying out. If possible, we recommend that you store them in the freezer.
- Soft dates (Bawalini, Astaka, Sukari Soft etc.).
- Always keep them cool, preferably in the refrigerator.
- Take them out of the refrigerator or freezer and eat them cold. Frozen ones are delicious.
- Medium tender dates (e.g. Medjool, Ambala, Sukari Chewy).
- Up to 5 months. Store in the refrigerator.
- 5 to 12 months Store in the freezer.
- Best eaten fresh, out of the refrigerator or at room temperature.
- Hard/chewy dates (e.g. mabroom, kabar, ajwa).
- Within 1 month: can be stored at room temperature.
- Within 5 months: can be stored in the refrigerator.
- Within 5 to 12 months: can be stored in the freezer.
Mabroom Premium dates
Mabroom Premium dates (مبروم) are extra large dates from Saudi Arabia that always offer a balanced taste. Our Mabroum dates are rich in protein, vitamins and minerals and are an excellent immune booster. Dates are not only a great snack, but they also have many health benefits including
- They have anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties.
- They help prevent anaemia, high blood pressure, abdominal cancer, dermatitis, dementia and heart disease.
- Promotes the repair and regeneration of body tissues and muscles.
- Helps women recover during pregnancy and after childbirth.
- Improves male fertility.
- Rich in dietary fibre, vitamins and minerals, including soluble fibre, potassium, iron, magnesium, manganese, selenium and B vitamins.
- They grow in Medina, Saudi Arabia.
- Dates contain soluble fibre (which draws water into the digestive tract) and can be used as a remedy for constipation.
- Dates contain iron, which information helps prevent anaemia.
Avoid energy bars and drinks that contain processed sugars such as high fructose corn syrup. Eat dates instead. Dates are rich in natural sugars and their small size allows you to eat them in small amounts. They are the secret food you need to lose weight on the Live Strong diet.