Changing your mobile number in Microsoft Outlook can be confusing, especially as there isn’t a dedicated webpage. Its direct connection to your Outlook account can make managing your profile rather inconvenient.
In this article, we’ll impart to you how to simply update your mobile number, and succeed your profile information as well.
Update Your Mobile Number in Outlook
The Outlook email facility is directly connected to your Outlook account. If you wish to edit your mobile number in Outlook, then you’ll be editing it in your Outlook account profiles. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Open the Outlook website.
2. Click on your profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen to open Account Manager.
3. On the dropdown menu, choose My Profile.
4. on the left side choose the Profile Info tab
5. Select the mobile number you want to change then click Remove. There’s no direct way to edit a number. You’ll have to take it out to change it.
6. Click Add Mobile Number.
7. Enter a new number that you want for your account. Click Next.
8. A code will be sent to your mobile. When received, enter the verification code.
9. Your number will now be sent to your account.
Otherwise, you can also enter a new number without removing the old one. You can then connect Make Main to confirm it as the main number related to your account.
Protection an Up to Date Profile
Without distrust, an up-to-date rapid helps Outlook perform its job well. Knowing not only how to change your mobile number, but your other information as well makes sure that your profile is every time current.
Have you ever changed your mobile numbers in Outlook? Call Outlook Support Mobile Number, Share your thoughts in the comments section below.