This article will show you how to cancel your avast subscriptions, renewal services for computers, Mac, Android, and IOS. For the best solution, read the entire article and follow all the steps if necessary as your device-related and fix the problem.
Are you using Avast antivirus? Avast antivirus is a popular and trusted choice for all computer users to protect the device from threats. You can create a new Gmail account if you have an Avast account but it is not linked to your email address.
Some people wish to cancel their subscription after using Avast antivirus for a number of years, months, or a free trial. We will be discussing how to cancel Avast’s renewal. Avast representatives already provide many options to cancel a subscription. Let’s look at all the ways to unsubscribe from Avast.
You can choose to subscribe to avast for either a paid or free account. You can access the pro version of avast with more protection options and it is very easy to use. The problem is that they accept debit and credit cards to subscribe and renew subscriptions.
They have an auto-renewal program, which will save your card information and automatically deduct money from your account when it comes time to renew. How to cancel avast renewal? Please read the entire article.
You can cancel via the Avast Customer Portal
Only if your order was distributed via Digital River or Nexway, you can cancel your subscription through the Avast Customer Portal. Here are the steps to cancel your Avast subscription via the customer portal.
- Open the confirmation email you have received from email@example.com.
- You can view the Order ID and Password after opening this email.
- Click the link to open the avast Customer Portal. (Customer Portal)
- Login using an Older password and id.
- Locate the subscription section and click on the Unsubscribe option.
- Click on the button to confirm that you have selected Unsubscribe from future Renewals.
- Click on the “Got it” button.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the avast staff after you have completed this step. Now your subscription has been canceled.
You can no longer access their premium feature. To use avast’s all again, renew your subscription.
How to cancel an Avast subscription via Avast Support
It is very simple to cancel your avast subscription. Follow the steps in this section.
- After completing a purchase, you will receive an email confirmation containing your Order ID.
- You can visit the Avast Support System or click on the Request Help link provided below.
- Fill in all information required and click on submit.
- This will allow Avast Support to contact you to confirm that your cancellation request was processed.
Cancel through Your Avast Account
This is the easiest way to cancel your avast subscription. This can be done in just two steps.
- Log in with an older email address to open the software or official site.
- Select the Subscription tile, and then click on the Unsubscribe button.
How do I cancel my avast trial free of charge?
There are no rules or regulations regarding cancelling the avast trial. You can cancel your free trial by uninstalling the software from your computer. This is the easiest way to cancel a free trial.
Disable auto-renewal for digital rivers
This method is for you if you purchased your Avast subscription via Digital River. This method is not available if you purchased your avast subscription from the official website. Let’s look at how to cancel an avast subscription with Digital River. Follow this link to learn how to cancel an Avast subscription using Digital River
- Register using an Older number or Password.
- Click on Manage Subscription after visiting the Digital River website.
- This is where you will find the Automatic renewals option. To cancel or unsubscribe, turn it off.
- You will now see a pop-up message asking you to remove your subscription.
- Click to confirm that your Autorenewal has been disabled.
How do I apply for an Avast Refund request?
Yes, avast offers a refund option. Request a refund from avast. You can reach the customer service team within 30 calendar days if you are an existing customer. You have 60 days to request a refund if you are a brand new customer. An avast refund request can be made by calling or email.
How to cancel Avast subscriptions on PC
You probably already know that the automatic avast renewal process is in effect. They have the option of a refund. We will be discussing how to cancel Avast on PC.
There are no additional methods for cancelling an avast subscription on a computer. All methods were discussed before. These methods can be used to cancel your avast subscription. It doesn’t matter whether you are using a computer.