Today, dried fruit consumption is widespread. Nearly half of the dried fruits sold are raisins, followed by dates, prunes, figs, apricots, peaches, apples and pears. These are referred to as “conventional” or “traditional” dried fruits: fruits that have been dried in the sun or in heated wind tunnel dryers. Many fruits such as cranberries, blueberries, Cherries, Strawberries and mango are infused with a sweetener (e.g. sucrose syrup) prior to drying. Some products sold as dried fruit, like papaya, kiwi fruit and pineapple are most often candied fruit. Easily to get these types of Dryfruits through online.
Benefits of Dry Fruits:
- Prevent Heart Diseases
- Controls Weight
- Controls Blood Pressure
- Beneficial for body Organs
- Slows down aging
- Reduce the risk of developing Cancer
- Prevents Hair Loss
- Maintains Cholesterol
- Beneficial for Constipation
- Improves Hemoglobin
Names Of Dry fruits:
Almond Nut, Raisin, Apricot Dried, Betel Nut, Cantaloupe seeds, Cashew nut, Chest Nut, peanuts, pine nuts, Dates Dried, Walnuts, Watermelon Seeds, Pine nuts, Pistachio soft, Pistachio Nuts, Currant, Fig. And these kind of Dry fruits are available in Kashmir Online Store
3 Dry Fruits and Their Beauty Benefits:
- Constipation – To get the laxative effect from dates, you need to soak dates for one full night in water and consume these soaked dates in the morning like syrup.
- Intestinal disorders – Continuous intake of dates helps to maintain a check on the growth of the pathological organisms and thus, helps in the rise of friendly bacteria in the intestines.
There is a myth about cashew nuts that they are unhealthy since they contain a lot of fats. But in reality, cashew nuts when eaten in moderation actually help you lose weight. Cashew nut oil too is used in a number of cosmetics. It helps to reduce tan and prevents skin damage. It also helps protect your cracked heels and nourishes them. Cashew nuts are rich in Vitamin E and they have anti-aging properties as well.
- Bone Health – Raisins have calcium and is one of the best sources of Boron, which is necessary for proper bone formation and absorption of calcium. Boron is particularly helpful in preventing osteoporosis induced by menopause in women and is very beneficial for bones and joints.
- Eye Care – Raisins have anti-oxidant properties that are very good for eye health, as they protect eyes from macular degeneration, age-related weakening of vision, cataracts, etc. In addition, raisins contain a very good amount of vitamin A
If Your Looking for More Dry Fruits related Articles You can Visit 10 dry Fruits which Will Give Brief idea About Dry Fruits Products in india and USA